My spring break is over. All I have done is study. And hang out with the dogs. And eat girl scout cookies. Samoas to be exact. I did have some good news. I was able to transfer my MCAT location to Taylorsville instead of St. George!!! woot. You know what the best part about that is? I'm going up the street to the Great Harvest to celebrate with some delicious Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies the size of my FACE. Yesssss.... It has been far too long since I have been to that restaurant. Now that we're on the topic of food, I'd like to thank/blame my cousin Erica for getting me hooked on coconut. I was never a huge fan until I went out to DC for my birthday (almost one year ago!) and had it on frozen yogurt all the time. Plus on some delicious cupcakes from Georgetown Cupcake. I just want to go back to DC. Basically. Hence me applying to both Georgetown and George Washington Universities for Medical School. Woot. Sometimes I love Roxie the wiener dog and sometimes she drives me crazy. Right now she's laying in my lap like a sweetheart and earlier she was being a terror. Well, I'm over it. Imma go shower now.
L.
2 comments:
Have you tried coconut m&m's? I discovered them on Thursday. Tasty. I was walking down the street and saw some girl scouts up ahead. I pulled out my phone and called the first speed dial person my fingers were found. If those little girls ever catch me when I'm not occupied, I will buy cookies. It's a battle I cannot win.
Yes Yes Yes...move to DC! Oh I would love love love to have you close!
Post a Comment