Friday, March 5

Relief

It has been a stressful week. Feeling sick never comes at an opportune time. I have a project to complete before next Wednesday and I planned a fund-raising event for later that day also. MCAT physics is kickin my butt. Big teme (rasta style). PS I hate the people who live above me. They are just irritating people. Grandpa had his aortic semi-lunar valve replaced today. He's doing well now and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm also getting desperate. Ma' girls will know what I'm talking about ha. I met a firefighter last Saturday. Oh so cute. I'm seeing him again tomorrow. I could use some fun. I've felt like crying all the time since Wednesday...which is no bueno. I got to see everyone last night at stacie-face's 21st birthday party! Woo woo! Now the countdown begins to My birthday and Liz's! (Well technically Liz's first.) We went to the pie and all my clothes smelled like it when I got home last night. ew. It was also snowing super bad. Liz and I ran and we both ran right in to puddles cuz we rock like that. I'm craving pizza again. Haha today in the waiting room, my grandma discovered she liked my fruit snacks I brought with me and ate two packs! I came prepared with snacks today because Wednesday we went from like 11:00 to 18:00 without food! we waited and waited for doctors and surgeons and knew that if we left, they would come. Now I have to take a physics quiz before my MCAT class tomorrow. P,L, & E.

L.

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm quite happy about our upcoming birthdays. I wasn't aware you saw the firefighter last night...do call and do tell!

Lisa said...

Ah! he didn't come down. I'm still sad about it. But I think It will work out for this weekend. (: hooray