Remember that one time...when I fell asleep on a Friday night and woke up at 11? Oh yeah, me too. It's a sign I shouldn't go out. Considering I have to wake up in 8 hours it's probably a good idea. So many things on my mind, can't keep them straight. One thing is for sure, I can't wait for cnidarians next Tuesday in lab!!! Probably my favorite week ever in Biol lab. Now I think I'll find my inner fish for a bit then hopefully sleep well. Had way too many nightmares last night. That plus only 4 hours of sleep was no bueno. Rich's with Liz face tomorrow = delicious. Asiago cheese toasted with garden veggie cream cheese...it makes me hungry just thinking about it!
L.
1 comment:
Too bad I never got that bagel. Next time....
By the way, you'r new blog is sexy.
Post a Comment