I got home from clinic today and was too comfy in my new scrub pants to change in to jeans. Big Mistake. I got so many strange looks. It could have been the fact that they were key-lime green in color...but they were still cute! Meh. I'm over it. I have an examination tomorrow in Biological chemistry. But you know what it really is? A test to see how many intermediate structures, enzymes, reagents, and byproducts one students can remember. It's sadly unfair. But, in all honesty, life isn't fair so why should BioChem be? I have spent ~15 hrs studying for this exam. FML. I'm ready for it though. On to happier news---> I successfully drew a patient's blood today at the clinic. woot. Annoying news---> the TDS won their NCAA tournament game. Cue all the comments from their fans about how they win because they do what's "right" on and off the court. Save it. And even BETTER news...I get to sleep now! Yesssss.....
L.
PS Liz- I'm winning in our friendly blogging competition. Can u handle that?!
1 comment:
Yes I can handle it. Do you know why? I have pictures to come.
Post a Comment