Monday, October 31

Roctober

I love October. It is Halloween today and the professor I work for is wearing a jester hat right now. It is impossible to take him seriously...hence, I am blogging. (I am not sure I just used "hence" correctly.) Halloween weekend was a great success with parties, friends, and good times. The forecast says it is going to snow tomorrow. Sucks! I guess it wouldn't be Halloween in Utah without a snow storm. There is a student in class right now that made herself a Tron costume that lights up and everything = sweet. October went so quickly! Earlier this month I went to Albany, NY for a medical school interview and it was beautiful!!! I absolutely loved it. I hope I hear good news from them soon. I have an interview at the U of U SOM in just over a week. I am nervous! October and Halloween also signal the Blackout football game which was very fun this year! (Last year we got thwomped by TCU...in front of the whole country...) We beat the Oregon State Beavers and got our first PAC-12 win! I also start training for my new job tomorrow! I am an Eye Bank Tissue Recovery Technician for the Utah Lions Eye Bank in the Moran Eye Center! I can't wait to start. I guess this is all I will post for now.

Toodles
L

1 comment:

Otter said...

I'm really jealous of that person's Tron outfit. That is bomb.