Tuesday, August 28

The man

LITT-man, that is. My stethoscope came on Monday! Woo! I love it. I love even more that it is PINK.
I guess my tote bag speaks the truth as it shouts "LOVE PINK LOVE PINK LOVE PINK" at anyone who glances. 

I look haggard in this picture. Case in point: Med school can ruin your beauty sleep, beauty routine, all things beauty really. But I am keepin on with my studies. We have a midterm this Friday and I want to cry a little... or a lot. I also want a shake. Like a legit oreo shake that Bre and I would make for girls' night. 

So I was going to post a picture of an oreo shake right here, but when I google image'd "oreo shake" the following picture came up...



Which reminds me that I have a date with the gym at 06:30...eff. 
L

No comments: