Thanks to Nikki's awesomeness, last night I got to see SAVION GLOVER!!! It was amazing! (minus the fact that it was at BYU) He was my idol when I was in tap class as a kid. And last night just proved that he is the best tap dancer in the world. Basically. We saw his group BareSoundz and it was just them tapping the whole time. No recorded music - they made the music. He is so talented I am still in awe over it a bit. Also, may I say that he is gorgeous? Mocha-love, dreads, and he taps? I do. Here are some pictures I got with him after the show when he signed my program. and a vid of him doing his thing...
That was the best day of my life tap-dancing! Savion Glover yeah!
- Courtesy of Lisa in Pauly D mode last night


No comments:
Post a Comment