Friday, November 18

PT Time

I had a double dose of PT today. Physical Therapy and Personal Trainer. 

The first of these PTs was helpful. I love the electric stimulation massager machine. I want one. And I had a fill-in PT who was a granola-awesome-person. In birks with socks. Yes.

Then to the second PT. A little background- I am a member at Anytime Fitness and there is a super attractive gorilla juice-head personal trainer who works there. I have had a crush on him since I signed up. So, as I am a coward and I wanted to talk to him/try to get to know him, I decided I should cash in on my free personal training sessions and do so with him. What was I thinking?!  Oh my jeebus I wanted to die a little after the session. And I couldn't even tell if he was flirting with me or just being nice because I am a client. I am so oblivious when it comes to guys. When I go to the gym with my friend, she is always telling me that guys are checking me out and I am apparently too focused on my curls to notice. Regardless, I wish I had someone observing my next sesh with the PT because I can't tell for myself ha. 

Ok enough of this. It is warm and calm outside. 
That's bad!
It means the snow is coming!

RUN & HIDE!

No comments: