October is my favorite month because of the colors, Halloween, the activities, and Day of the Dead.
I can't believe October is almost here. I went boating at Jordanelle yesterday (that's right, it was warm enough to go boating on September 24!) and it made me miss the summer. I do love fall so I'll get over it I'm sure.
1. October is when my interview in Albany, New York is taking place! And who wouldn't love autumn in new york?
| So beautiful! |
| Rainbow Dash! |
Lastly, 3. October-ish is when Day of the Dead is. I want to make a skull of my own this year. Maybe like these...
Well, it looks like it is going to be an awesome month. Hooray for October. Can't you come sooner?
L
1 comment:
I love Oct too and Nov. Autumn is my favorite time of year!
Post a Comment