Friday, April 30

Frenzied

I should be typing my project for anatomy colloquium but you know what I'm doing? Listening to  A Fine Frenzy. The lyrics are just so good! For example:

So lace your hands 'round the small of my back
And I will kiss you, like a king
I will be your bride
I'll keep you warm at night
I will sing, I will sing

It was now and we were both in the same place
I didn't know how to say the words
With my heart ticking
Like a bomb in a birdcage
I left before someone got hurt

Cuz it was, what I wouldn't do
I might, if I had you
It was, what I wouldn't do
When I had you, babe
When I had you

OR:

You are a thunderous thing,
Wondrous king
The face of a marvelous God,
It's deep in your thoughts

Come here, oh closer to touch
Never enough
Let me climb under your skin
Oh let me in

From your lips, a precipice
I hang on every word
Height and seeking
Oh, we are reaching
New heights and seeking
How to keep them high?
Keep 'em high?

No comments: