Monday, April 26

Free time

You know what rocks? Free time. Time to myself where I can do whatever I want to do. Do you realize how long it has been since I have had free time? Since January. Ew. Does that gross you out? It grosses me out. Tomorrow is going to be quite a long day. I have to administer two final lab practicums tomorrow. Not too excited about that. And then I have grading to look forward to.
I love talking on the phone with Hannah. She cracks me up. I only say that because I just got off the phone with her. Speaking of weed, I saw Netelbeek today and he acted like a jerk. I guess I should not be surprised. Speaking of chocolate, Liz went home without saying goodbye and because I know she's probably the only person reading this I am going to add a big BOO! to that. Ya heard. You know what else about chocolate? I had some super good chocolate at the climber's last night. Yum. Bahaha. I just need to survive until the summer. Summer = sun. Summer = pool. Summer = a very happy Lisa.

L.

PS I had two ice cream sandwiches for dessert. Don't judge me.

No comments: