Thursday, February 11

Cheesecakery

I love long weekends! I have had a very long week and deserve a break :) I have to grade tests for anatomy, add them up, study MCAT, celebrate Bre's birthday, and do my taxes this weekend! ha guess it won't be much of a break oh well. I miss Liz. She is too far away in Logan. It makes me want to drive up there. And then I remember that I have no money for gas and I no longer want to drive there haha. So love life chronicles are quite boring right now. I will be visiting the skier for Spring Break! The scientist kind of faded in to oblivion and it's definitely for the best. I need a manly distraction right now. I get too stressed out with all that I have to do! hehe. I want to say what I got bre for her 21st on here because she doesn't read this! I got her a cute shirt at forever 21 and also engraved a glass for her at things remembered (props to my boss/girl Nikki for the idea and coupon!)...I hope she likes them! I bought more for myself at forever than I did for Bre. It was sad. I'm making cheesecake for a little birthday get together tomorrow and I need to run to the store for ingredients! I've used a lot of exclamation points in this post!!! toodles.

L.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Less shopping for yourself, more buying gas and visiting me. Love you.