Sunday, January 10

Deathbed

The new semester starts tomorrow. I'm going to be so busy I don't even want to think about it! I'll be working, researching, taking classes, TAing, and studying for the MCAT. I think I may die before the semester is over. Fo sho. I have decided to start the chronicle that is my love life on here...it makes for much more interesting posts :) Last semester consisted of The Ex, The Cheater, The Sigma Chi, The Soldier, and The Guy from WV (I don't think I really want to count him). I think that is everyone. The break consisted of The Skier and The Scientist. The Skier was very unexpected. But I'm curious to know why things happened the way they did. The Scientist was unexpected also, but it's brilliant. Jolly good, even. We'll see what happens.  I don't have a huge amount of time to devote to any one person. I prefer to not get attached and date 5 at once. Haha. I'm already getting attached to The Scientist. Which is unusual for me and not sure what it means. Basically, this semester will be...interesting.

L.

1 comment:

Liz said...

LISA LISA LISA! Comment comment comment, comment comment. I'm leaving you a comment. You should blog more. Blog stalking is exciting for me when I should be doing homework and I'm bored.