Sunday, April 13

Week 3 - Theos

Staying up to post this - Last week's was going to be posted literally every day ...oops. well now you get two posts in one day - hooray!

The last week has been a good balance of studying and time spent with important people. I will relay storied tales of my adventures after we acknowledge the point of this post -- 
I'M HALF-WAY DONE!!! AHHHHH. Ok momentary freak out is over. But can you believe it?! I take the USMLE Step 1 in only two weeks. I don't know whether to be relieved or throw up :S or both

Ok now on to more fun things. This week I enjoyed my very first water ice ever. And for those who will ask I got vanilla custard on bottom - pina colada water ice - chocolate custard on top gelati. and it was bangin.
I went and got burgers with my friend Levi at Burger.Org - a kosher place in Rittenhouse. This was the first place I have been to on the east coast with pre-made frysauce in a bottle on the table!!!! Amazing! Their burgers were good but the sweet potato fries were literally to die for. NOM.
Selfie!
Nom! So good!



I stopped in to the new bakery in Chinatown - Audabon Bakeshop. They make french macarons with almond flour, local ingredients, and have flavors with an asian or paleo twist! I got candied bacon (I was hesitant but they were surprisingly awesome) and Chai - both great. They also make puddings but I didn't try those. Definitely worth a peep if you are in Chinatown. They are on 11th and Race - cash only. 
The candied bacon one got slightly smushed - still great though!
Lastly, My friends in the hip-hop group BFR had a show with Lyrically Fit at the Trocadero! It was great to see friends and relax a bit after a long day of studying. Here are some pics from their show. Check out their music videos on their youtube channel Bullfight TV





That's all for now!
Hasta pronto
L

No comments: