Tuesday, January 8

Keeping my word

"I will try to be better about posting photos and posts over the next month. Even if it is to count down until I go home for Christmas."

Famous last words. I was terrible at posting in December. But since it is a new year I plan to do better. My resolutions are as follows:
1- Not let med school ruin my life
              In block one all I did was study, and missed out on getting honors because of a peer review grade I had no control over. I had not been going to the gym and was unhappy with how I looked. So basically, I sacrificed with no benefit - in the end my grade had been out of my control. I made a change starting in block 2 that I would get back to my routine of a 2 hour gym session every day and so far I have done a decent job maintaining it. I want to be better about getting enough sleep and managing my time so that I can do the things I want to do and stay on top of my school work.

2 - Stay in better touch with friends and family
           Which includes posting on this blog.

3 - Be less forgetful
           This one is hard because I am even forgetful in close relationships. Like when we talk and they tell me something, but I forget it, then when they have to repeat themselves they get frustrated and think I don't care, which is just not true.

4 - Love more
            Self explanatory I think

5 - Explore more
           At Christmas, my aunt suggested that I get a book about Philadelphia because I would learn all sorts of cool facts and history about Philly. I am going to take her advice because even though I have lived in Philadelphia for six months, I do not know a ton about it. I am still learning things, like the Flyers' nickname is the Broad Street Bullies, all the time and I like that but I can do more.

So I hope you enjoyed my resolutions. They aren't serious until you write them in some form. I hope that everyone reading this will help me keep my resolutions, and if you write yours I will return the favor. 

Lastly, I would not have survived the last few months without the people featured below.
So thank you



My Favorite Goofball Part 1
My Favorite Goofball Part 2 (but notice I am still able to keep posing - pure talent)




No comments: