I don't know what it was about today but I couldn't get a good thing going. My day started by oversleeping and being nearly an hour late for class! It would not have been a big deal except our class had a midterm on Friday so our schedule for this week was a tad different than usual.
We normally have a one hour "lecture" from 08:00-09:00, then cross-teach, and finally dissection or self study depending on the day. But today, we had dissection at 08:00 until 11:00, which is when the other half of our group came in for cross-teach until 12:00. I felt terrible about being late and leaving my dissection team a man down.
After that whole dissection mess (dissection was particularly difficult today and I was unable to get all of my prep done...) I was excited to meet up with a friend to go climbing. Which ended up not happening for various reasons. Bummer.
But in the end, I decided to stay in, do laundry (something I have never done since moving to Philadelphia), and watch hulu. This plan was aided particularly by the weather: it has been a torrential downpour here in the city for most of the day - lightning, thunder, the whole bit. These rainy Mondays make me want to snuggle in bed with a movie on.
Which is exactly what I did today aka played the not-study game. And I feel great about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment