Have you ever felt that someone is just messing with you by the timing of events in your life? I can't help but complain because that is happening to me at the moment. HARD. I wish Liz was here to talk to me and tell me what to do. She usually has sound advice. I really should just figure it out by myself. But, as those of you that know and love me know, I am often a poor decision maker. I like to make pro/con lists whenever possible. (Shout-out to Stace there.) I need to hammock so I can contemplate this. (Yes, I just used hammock as a verb.) Too bad it snowed here today :( so no hammocking.
Dear weather, please get warm soon.
Sincerely, an angry sunbather.
I'm so upset about things that I want to cry. Which is bad because I never cry. Anywho...I know i'm being all whiny and vague but I had to put this down somewhere.
1 comment:
What is going on, cuz?
Post a Comment