Thursday, April 28

Mutiny

As finals approach (one week from today) and graduation inches closer (one week from Friday), I have come to a few realizations:

1. I'm so excited to watch the royal wedding!
2. I'm so excited about my new workout plan...having a football player as your trainer is awesome.
3. I'm a lot more brave now than I was when I entered the university of utah - winning.
and 4. my body has decide to mutiny.

Let me explain-
As my friends know, I've been suffering from migraines for several years. They've recently gotten bad enough that I am a patient of a neurologist. In addition, my knees have been giving me pain for ~4 years but I finally went to a sports medicine doc to see what was up. Their best guess is that I, a fit 21-year-old female, have rheumatoid arthritis in my knees. sweet. As icing on the cake, my tonsils are inflamed...again. A post two weeks ago revealed my tonsillitis which was AWFUL and today, my tonsils have started swelling again. wonderful. Trust me, I'm not one to complain- but I think that I need to trade in my body for a newer model. 

I think I got screwed with a lemon. 

So EFF YOU TONSILS, I'M TOO BUSY FOR YOUR NONSENSE.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Ummm.....what? You're part of the arthritis gang? Welcome aboard. We really are best friends after all