I'm up writing an abstract when I should be sleeping. Mainly because I have a month to write my thesis. I procrastinated and now my life will be hell until I get it done. Basically. On the bright side, I cooked a bomb.com vegetarian meal tonight with Bre. Going vegetarian was a good move. I definitely feel better. I am glad my friend Gus will be blogging now too. Perhaps someone will read this other than Liz.....not that I don't adore her. Neeeee-Howwwwww. MEOW. ps call me ho. I can't believe it's only the second week of school. BOO. but it is the second week of MY LAST SEMESTER. holla. I'm so excited to graduate, I can't wait. I have to think about graduation announcements and other nonsense like that soon. Woot woot. I hope to get some closure with med schools soon - waiting is awful. Well, since I've run out of random things to talk about.....time for bed. yesssssss.
L.
PS check this out....Love this song.
1 comment:
I read it too!
Post a Comment