I'm losing the blog war. HARD.
So I'm pretty much over school. I've been doing a final project for....all day. But at least I'm not breaking out. ZING! (You know you love me.) I'm obsessed with this video - oh christmas lights, keep shinin on. We did cure for the cold last friday and we got so many donations...it was crazy! I had my interview with the U of U SOM last Thursday which went well. and now just have FINALS to look forward to. BARF. On a happier note, I love my love life. It provides me with constant sources of entertainment. I feel like I don't have much to blog about. The UTAH v BYU game was epic as always....with the Utes pullin out the W on a blocked field goal attempt! (Thanks to the gorgeous Br. Burton!) This week I have lots of studying ahead of me! Final project for the Honors Think Tank is due tomorrow afternoon...gotta do serious work and finish it because Erin and I have tickets on the 17TH ROW to the Jazz game on Monday!!!! That's right row 1-7. So Stoked. I'm also stoked for the fact that I did laundry so I now have pants to wear. Yesssssssss. And I have two people on my list of seven that I am done shopping for. Woot. But apparently, we do gift exchanges at UWC...which really makes my wallet say owwww. (and not in a good way like Oww owww! more like ow it hurts so so much.) Well, enough procrastinating. Back to my project......................................
L.
No comments:
Post a Comment