Sunday, August 29

Pins

It is so quiet in the Burb that I can hear a pin drop. I've done pretty much nothing productive at work tonight. Terrible, I know. School has begun. I have started my final year at the U! Crazy. I'm keeping very busy as always with work, school, research, volunteering, and teaching. Add to that all the secondary apps I have to complete for medical schools and I have lost all my free time. However I have a bit of free time tonight and I will be spending it in my hammocka. Que Bueno! I scored a great deal at the outlets in park city today! A skirt at AE was marked $29.95 and it was definitely $6.95 = Money! Also got a sweet red columbia coat and a mtn hrd wear base layer (so so soft!). I can't wait to wear it running or to class. I will just sit and rub it the whole time because it's so soft! Anyways, going to go be productive. Peace.

L

No comments: