There is a sweet song called junebug. I got it for free from iTunes some time ago. But I was thinking about it today. I'm listening to the USA-Ghana World Cup game as I tie a blanket for my coworker's daughter. She is having a baby in like 3 weeks. She looks like she's going to pop. The hawaiian party went well and was very fun! I'll have to post a picture or two soon. We bought a flamingo mural at the dollar store and we decided to keep it up in the apartment until we have to take it down for some reason. I got sad news this week. My roommate Bre is moving out next month :( so I have been scrambling to find someone to replace her on the lease!!!! My friend from RAing days in the Dorms, Erin, wants to move in so she is coming to check out the place next week and hopefully she'll be delighted with it! I leave for El Salvador in two weeks....I'm so excited!!! I bought a cute new swimsuit to take down with me. I need to go grab odds and ends like bug spray and a sleeping bag liner but I'm ready to go other than that :) woot woot.
L.
No comments:
Post a Comment