Tuesday, October 20

Daily Grind

Boo being back in school. No bueno en serio. I'm just trying to get through this week, so nothing too exciting going on. But I did want to share this quote from my anatomy professor:
"Males can voluntarily control their scrotal sac by contracting the skeletal muscle in the spermatic cord. For all you know I could be working those muscles right now! ... Yes, by controlling these muscles males can literally bounce their own balls." - Mark Nielsen

That was said at 9 this morning. It made for an entertaining day :) I made some delicious caribbean jerk chicken pizza tonight for my roommate bre and her bf justin. It was delicious! Now I just need to finish up some reading and go to bed. I need a new book to read. Any thoughts? It's 11:11 and I wish for tomorrow to go by quickly! haha and to sleep all the way through the night and not wake up to thunder shaking our old and cute house! That's all I have for now...vaya con dios
L.

1 comment:

erica s said...

Ready either Enchantment by Orson Scott Card...I am reading it for the 4th time right now or I am about to start The Help...read that! There are two fabulous options!