Tuesday, September 2

New to this...

So...welcome...? I am making a blog of my day to day activities here at the University of Utah. The misadventures of my companions...the hilarity that will inevitably ensue...all that good stuff. It is my second week of my second year of schooling here at the U. Love it! Checked in to Organic Chemistry lab this evening...not really feeling the love ;) At least I have a friend in that class, so that will be good. Our Prof. made sure to show us the emergency shower, eye-wash station, and fire blanket before we left today. Fire blanket? I mean, really? Anyway it was informative to say the least. Yesterday was Labor Day! A day off school and the end of summer. Sadly, my summer ended on the 10th of August when I started training. The best thing about the long weekend was getting mexi-tan once again. I felt so white before. And the second best thing was getting flowers from my partner way out in Iowa! They are beautiful and colorful, I love them. Chris just sent them just because too...so cute, right? I know! Anyway I will post a picture of them because they are huge and add a touch of class to my dorm room. Well, I'm off to bed so I can start a fun-filled day of class tomorrow. Toodles :P

1 comment:

erica s said...

Who is your O chem prof and who is this partner? Is this the boy you are dating? I feel...confused!