It's finally Christmas Break!!! Well it will be tonight around midnight when I finish grading and entering physiology final exams! Love my job :) Had so much fun at a TA grading party Friday night. Then a date to Zoo Lights last night. If you haven't gone, you should! It's fun. I can't wait for family fun time Thursday and Friday. It will be board game awesomeness. Ummm not sure what else to write about. Can you tell I am procrastinating my grading? My finals went very very well and now it is just a waiting game for final grades. Still have a smidgen of Christmas shopping to do but lots of wrapping. Plan for the week is: grading today/tonight, a Winter solstice party tomorrow, a Christmas party Tuesday, a Party and our football bowl game Wednesday (Go UTES!), and Christmas family fun Thursday and Friday! Woot.
Love the Holidays.
L.
No comments:
Post a Comment