Less than two weeks until my last final. And my first one in 5 days. I think I may die from anatomy...It's slowly swelling my brain with useless information. The only good thing about anatomy lab right now involves a cute young man with dreads.
On a happier note it is now December. and I like December. December means phone calls from missionaries. December means beautiful scenery. December means family fun time. And December means I can finally take a break.

Holly jumped into this position waiting for the ride to grandma's for thanksgiving! When Tony picked them up off the freeway she jumped right in his car and in to this position too, but she hasn't done it until now. She's such a funny dog, love her :)

Action shot of the monopoly throw down after Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Simpson's house...

Another action shot. Jared always took the longest on his turn haha

Buddy and Holly wanted to help me with my pictorial writing project on Yoga poses...Holly had trouble focusing her chi.
My sibbies
L.
No comments:
Post a Comment