Friday, October 9
The times they are a changing...
I have had a lot of change in my life recently. I ended my relationship of 15 months with Chris, I started my third year at the University of Utah, and I am living on Douglas with my good friend Bre. I am not sure where these changes will take me but I am excited for the adventure. It's fall break next week, can't wait for a week off! Woo! Mine starts today at 5 PM...only 4 hours to go! I watched Across the Universe last night, I had forgotten how much I love that movie. And the Beatles for that matter. It's pay-day! I think I may end up purchasing some Beatles tunes this week, just a hunch. Liz is coming down tonight and I can't wait to see her again :) Going to see Zombieland tonight...supposedly it's way good. I guess we'll see! That's life at the moment so yeah, toodles.
L.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment