Sunday, September 20

I'm such a bad blogger I should go to blogging jail

I now live on Douglas Street on Salt Lake City and still attend the university of utah. GO UTES! Had a fun weekend of birthday activities with my mom including a 3D movie and dinner with the fam at Auntie Jann's. She even made me a garden burger, it was delicious!!!! I am not at work woefully doing homework and trying to forget the fact that I have to wake up so early tomorrow. Boo class. But I have 3 awesome things to look forward to this week! They are: 1) Grey's premiere! 2) Meeting up with an old friend 3) Going to Logan for some quality Liz-Lisa time! So excited!!! My goal is to update this at least once a week, for Erica's sake hehe :) Wish me luck!

3 comments:

erica s said...

I decided to click on your link thinking I would see the pictures of the flowers at the top again...but what do I see...all these new exciting posts! I am so happy! I am also bummed I missed the 3D movie! Keep posting...I'm reading!

erica s said...

And I love that I am on your blog header... the picture that makes me look prego...lovely!

Lisa said...

But I love how I look in it! Haha I copied your head-cock thing :)