Monday, September 24

Light at the End of the Tunnel

I am almost done with the anatomy block of my first year of medical school! I am so close that I can taste it and I am so excited!!! But now to update from the past...

Two weeks ago I went to New York City!!! My friend Ryan from the UUSOM was in Brooklyn for 5 weeks for an abroad rotation at King's County Hospital and I got to see him for his last weekend. We spent Friday and Saturday in Brooklyn and Sunday in Manhattan. It was pretty cool, I could live there I think :) I sucked at taking pictures, but I do have a few to share...mainly of the Highline Park.





This is Ryan

This is Me

This is the view from the balcony in Brooklyn

Best Pizza Ever in Chelsea off the Highline. Thanks to my friend Gabi for the recommendation!!!



That's all for now :) pray that I will survive this last week in Anatomy and my final next Tuesday!

L

No comments: