I'm not a girly girl. I'm just not. The same way I'm not a "huggy" person or do not say "I love you" a lot. But I had a revelation.
My kind of love is summed up in one perfect line of a beautiful song:
"All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes. They're all I can see."
Call me corny. or say that having all the girls I graduated High school with getting married has finally afflicted me with the sentimental bug. or whatever.
but I think it's real. and it's what I want my love to be.
2 comments:
I have the most insane story for you. I was reading your post while listening to a song. Right as I was reading the lyrics on your post, I got to the part in my song that said "All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see."
Crazy.
I kinda freaked out a little bit
Ahhh! that's nuts! oh liz face I miss you so much :(
Post a Comment