So some updates are in order. Enter The Runner. Met him while out with friends about a month ago and went out last night with him. We'll see what happens. He's kind of already leaning towards a clinger situation. Not cool. And also enter The Climber. (I know what you're thinking..."Lisa- two in one weekend?? You dog!") He's gorgeous. So happy about that situation. We'll see about that. The only low point to my weekend (aside from the total combined 8 hrs of sleep between both nights) was having The Ex show up at my place of work. The Burb is my place; my Ex-free zone. And he violated that! I'm still irked. But some grey's and mini-eggs should smooth that over in no time. After I finish practicing my lecture for tomorrow...eek. Nervous about that fa sho. 70 minutes on Cardiac Output and Ischemic Heart Disease...stoked! I think my brain is going to explode. I have way too much to do all the time. My planner looks like my pen threw up on the pages. There is literally an hour or two all week of white space left. MCAT countdown is down to 13 days. It's time to begin the prayers.
PS: Oh, I forgot a guy to mention... The BFF. He was secret but due to recent actions of one asshole Ex, I could care less if he's exposed.
No comments:
Post a Comment